- It will recharge your mental and physical health before you continue caring for your loved one.
- You will be able to stay connected with your family and friends, your neighbours, and your community.
- Temporary assisted living for seniors will help them spend some quality time with themselves without feeling stressed.
- Temporary nursing home stay will take care of all your medications and other medical needs, giving you the time and freedom to utilize your time on other things.
- Short-term respite stay will help you improve your mental and physical health.
- Respite services and short-term stay will allow you to spend time on something that uplifts your mood and feels fulfilling.
Melbourne Short Term Stay Disability – Is It Enough Coverage?
Respite Services and Short-Term Stays are funded under NDIS Core Support Assistance. Our Respite stay service offers plenty of opportunities for the participants to meet new people and socialize. Our participants can do the things that they like and de-stress for a while. Activities like playing a sport, watching movies, visiting shopping malls and other local attractions, walking by the beach, or having a meal at a cafe, can be done without having to worry about anything else. Temporary assisted living for seniors and Temporary nursing home stay were introduced to take complete care of the elderly people and give their carers the much-needed break from the routine.
Our team of well-trained staff will take care of our participants’ medication, daily tasks like bathing and dressing, dietary requirements and meal preparation, and any other requirement throughout the stay. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all kind of solution to things. So, we provide customisation of our services according to your needs and preferences. Contact us on 0423 595 888 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our respite services and short-term stays.