While the process of aging is inevitable and irreversible, it is difficult to take care of your elderly parents and other relatives simply due to lack of time. Giving your complete and undivided attention to your aged, loved ones is next to impossible thanks to your busy life and this is a cause of worry for you. An in-home service provider like First Support can take care of your loved ones at a very nominal charge. They can provide you with a person who will make sure that your loved ones are treated with utmost request and all their needs are taken care of. Following are some services provided by in-home support services:
- Assistance with daily household chores like cooking, doing the laundry, washing the dishes, vacuuming the floor and so on
- Assistance in feeding your loved one if they are unable to do it themselves
- Assistance in bathing your loved one if they have difficulty doing so by themselves
- Assistance in planning doctors’ appointments and refilling medication as in-home support service personnel not only have training in this regard but are also equipped with the full medical history of the person in concern.
- These in-home services personnel will help accident-proof your loved one’s home so that they do not meet with any accidents or mishaps.
- The in-home service personnel help in performing tasks like mailing the post, arranging visits with family and friends, and so on.
To learn more about First Supports’ in-home support services, you can contact us on 0423 595 888 or email us at email@example.com.